Visit Shoalhaven Regional Gallery to experience one of our many educational programs designed to complement our changing exhibitions.
Each visit to the Gallery offers something new through our range of theme-based programs. Your visit will include a Gallery learning session to view the exhibitions, an outcome-based focus on art appreciation, and an art-making workshop in our studio.
Gallery learning sessions:
- Engage students to interpret exhibitions through observing, discussing, and appreciating artwork and artists.
- Include hands-on activities to develop independent making, collaborative art discussion and reflection on the art making process.
- Will introduce students to a range of art-medium techniques.
- Choices include painting, drawing, mixed-media, collage, printmaking, sculpture, watercolour, ceramics, or photography.
- Students will be supported to explore subject matter relating to the program theme and current exhibition.
The choice of program themes available include: First Nations, Culture, Environment, Identity, and Inner World. Each thematic program will be tailored to meet curriculum outcomes for Stages K-6.
Fill out the online form below and we will be in contact. If you have any questions, contact us.