Entry to the galleries is free, but donations big and small are gratefully received.
Visitors with Lara Merrett Artwork - Photograph by Bernie Fischer
Donations go a long way in helping us to maintain a vibrant and diverse exhibition program. Your donation will help us:
- acquire new works for our collection
- conserve our existing collection for years to come
- support artists to plan and complete new projects
- exhibit first rate touring exhibitions
- develop and implement public programs for all ages
- sponsor places in our school holiday art classes
All donations over $2 are tax deductable and we appreciate any help you can give. There is a donation box and tap point in the gallery foyer, or you can phone the gallery with your credit card details on +61 2 4429 5444.
If you would like to contribute to the development of the Shoalhaven Regional Gallery collection and programs by leaving us a gift in your will, we would be happy to discuss your specific wishes. Your generosity can benefit visitors for generations to come.
Shoalhaven Regional Gallery is registered as a DGR organisation for donations and gifts, and we are also accept items through the Cultural Gifts Program.
For further information or to discuss your wishes and ideas, contact Bronwyn Coulston either by email Bronwyn.email@example.com or call +61 2 4429 5444.